Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Poem anyone?

Just wrote this poem for the class of the English language studies (English 10th grade (honors)).

so there is no title for it yet, but I was considering "Falcon."

here goes,

So the tree,
Looming over head,
Reminds me of my loss.
I take off,
All in sight,
Miles of therapy pass.
And then seeing the tree,
Underfoot. But where skies past,
I set my shadow in his sight,
To let know I am near,
Watching, Pondering, Longing.
Carnivores cut, and I,
Weep.
O perturbed Homicide,
Natures laws, grief.
How the stirring the emotions,
Rash decisions,
To let go,
Is to be free.
And thus I fall.

By Collin White

so tell me what'cha think. And yes Sydney I know, GRAMMER/ PUNCTUATION crap. I don't care, so long as I get what I want across(and get a good grade).

1 comment:

  1. wow this rocks! i love it! the free form verse works great :) where did you get the inspiration from? p.s. poetry rocks because you can do whatever you want with punctuation. also...sweet word perturbed :)

    ReplyDelete