Friday, November 6, 2009

Cartoon War: Collin wins


Ever heard of a cartoon war? Yeah, neither had I until I met this chick Maddey Martinez in my Health class. So this is what we do every Health class, the whole time. Because Health is a waste of a class anyways, right? Right. Anyways you start with a blank paper. Then you draw a little version of you and a little version of you opponent on the paper. Who ever DID NOT draw the people gets first move. All you do is try and "win." I put it in quotes because it's kind of a loose term. Anything goes from insults written about them, to flesh wound, to the super-natural. Then you attack or defend your person, taking turns of course, until someone is ultimately dead. So I posted a pic of one of the battles. As you can tell they can get pretty, uh, (insert your own adverb here.) I think I actually won this one. Impressive I know. Especially since this chick can get pretty gnarly in her jabs. So go, have fun with this. Get your friends together and kill each other on paper, in cartoon form. And feel free to use one of my personal favorite moves : Psychic powers cause opponent's head to fall off. It's a "gooden."

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea. I will do this immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i definately saw this and then had a cartoon battle with kiera ohearn in french class. our battles have harrypotter/the office themes. its awesome

    ReplyDelete