Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hmmm yes...

So the title for this post was inspired by my favorite character of all time, Doctor Barber. He is from The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. What a show. hmm yes...
well my sincerest apologies I have not been on here for the longest of eternities. My computer crashed and my house burned down and all my pants were stollen by a pink monster. So I guess in this episode I will just update y'all on some factiods.

Well SMUG has a dance on the 20th this month.It'll be wicked. And also SMUG is working with Proving Grounds and Sophie Stay Alive to set up a concert/dance for charity. The donations ought to be heading to the RED CROSS and then prolly to those Haitians. If it works out it will be fairly epic.

I got my hair cut. For those of you who know me my bangs were over 6 inches... now they dont exist.

It is finally warming up. Thus I can skate again. Oh love I am back for my addiction.

I need a job. I am looking so if you know where I can work then let me know. As long as its not washing old people.

Well I gatta go work on my Computer Tech assignment so I'll get back on later.

-collin

No comments:

Post a Comment